Saturday, June 26, 2010

Introduction

I have spent quite a while sifting through artwork posted on etsy.com in particular looking for prints of artwork that fits my style and budget. It takes a lot of time to get through artwork I don't like to find the absolute gems available there. I have found many artists whose work I really love, and I especially love that I can get affordable prints from them. I sometimes also find great independent artists at craft fairs and galleries - some of whom also have etsy shops! With a $100 mat cutter and thrift store or other inexpensive pre-made frames it is easy to decorate the walls with great art on a small budget - you just have to find the right artwork. This is the beginning of a new blog where I will post links to artists I think you'll also love. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment